Updated on 07/30/2012
- S. G. Bhongale, L. Mathey, Shan-Wen Tsai, Charles W. Clark and Erhai Zhao, Bond Order Solid of Two-Dimensional Dipolar Fermions, Physical Review Letters 108, 145301 (2012).
- Predrag Nikolić, An effective theory of fractional topological insulators in two spatial dimensions, unpublished (2012). arXiv:1206.1055
- Chester P. Rubbo, Indubala I. Satija, William P. Reinhardt, Radha Balakrishnan, Ana Maria Rey and Salvatore R. Manmana, Quantum Dynamics of Solitons in Strongly Interacting Systems on Optical Lattices, to be published in Physical Review A (2012)
- Indubala I. Satija and Erhai Zhao, Topological insulators with ultracold atoms, Conference proceeding for cdamop2011 (Current development in atomic, molecular and optical physics), New Delhi, India, to be published as a book chapter in Springer Verlag series (2012). arXiv:1201.1458
- Kai He, Indubala I. Satija, Charles Clark, Ana Maria Rey and Marcos Rigol, Noise Correlation Scalings: Revisiting the Quantum Phase Transitions in Incommensurate Lattices with Hard-Core Bosons, Physical Review A 85, 013617 (2012).
- M. W. Malone and K. L. Sauer, Homonuclear Dipolar Coupling and CPMG Spin-Echoes in NQR, to be published in Applied Magnetic Resonance (2012).
- Xiao-Yu Chen, Ping Yu, Li-Zhen Jiang and Mingzhen Tian, Genuine Entanglement of Four Qubit Cluster Diagonal States, unpublished (2012). arXiv:1204.5512
- Xiao-Yu Chen, Li-Zhen Jiang, Ping Yu and Mingzhen Tian, Total and genuine entanglement of three qubit GHZ diagonal states, unpublished (2012). arXiv:1204.5511
- Philipp Hauke, Erhai Zhao, Krittika Goyal, Ivan H. Deutsch, W. Vincent Liu and Maciej Lewenstein, Orbital order of spinless fermions near an optical Feshbach resonance, Physical Review A 84, 051603(R) (2011).
- Xiaopeng Li, Erhai Zhao and W. Vincent Liu, Effective action approach to the p-band Mott insulator and superfluid transition, Physical Review A 83, 063626 (2011).
- Mahmoud Lababidi and Erhai Zhao, Microscopic simulation of superconductor/topological insulator proximity structures, Physical Review B 83, 184511 (2011).
- Predrag Nikolić, Tanja Duric and Zlatko Tešanović, Correlated topological insulators of Cooper pairs induced by proximity effect, unpublished (2011). arXiv:1109.0017
- Predrag Nikolić, Charge and spin fractionalization in strongly correlated topological insulators, unpublished (2011). arXiv:1108.5388
- Rong Yu, Pallab Goswami, Qimiao Si, Predrag Nikolić and Jian-Xin Zhu, Pairing strength and symmetries of (K,Tl)FexSe2 in comparison with iron pnictides, unpublished (2011). arXiv:1103.3259
- Predrag Nikolić and Zlatko Tešanović, Cooper pair insulators and theory of correlated superconductors, Physical Review B 83, 064501 (2011).
- Predrag Nikolić, Unitarity in periodic potentials: a renormalization group analysis, Physical Review B 83, 064523 (2011).
- Valentin Stanev, Boian S. Alexandrov, Predrag Nikolić and Zlatko Tešanović, Robust accidental nodes and zeroes and critical quasiparticle scaling in iron-based multiband superconductors, Physical Reviev B 84, 014505 (2011).
- Erhai Zhao, Noah Bray-Ali, C. Williams, Ian Spielman and Indubala I. Satija, Chern Numbers hiding in time of flight Images, Physical Review A 84, 063629 (2011).
- William Reinhardt, Indubala Satija, Bryce Robbins and Charles Clark, Bright and Dark Soliton and Breathers in a Strongly Repulsive BEC, unpublished (2011). arXiv:1102.4042
- Indubala I. Satija and Radha Balakrishnan, Other Incarnations of The Gross-Pitaevskii Dark Soliton, Physics Letters A 375, 517 (2011).
- T. Frolov and Y. Mishin, Liquid nucleation at superheated grain boundaries, Physical Review Letters 106, 155702 (2011).
- T. Frolov and Y. Mishin, Stable nanocolloidal structures in metallic systems, Physical Review Letters 104, 055701 (2011).
- M. W. Malone, M. McGillvray and K. L. Sauer, Revealing dipolar coupling with NQR off-resonant pulsed spin locking, Physical Review B 84, 214430 (2011).
- K. L. Sauer, C. A. Klug, J. B. Miller, and J. P. Yesinowski, Optically pumped InP: Nuclear polarization from NMR frequency shifts, Physical Review B 84, 085202 (2011).
- Mingzhen Tian, Tiejun Chang, Kristian D. Merkel and W. Randall, Reconfiguration of spectral absorption features using a frequency-chirped laser pulse, Applied Optics 50, 6548 (2011).
- J. T. Thomas, Mahmoud Lababidi and Mingzhen Tian, Robustness of single-qubit geometric gate against systematic error, Physical Review A 84, 042335 (2011).
- Erhai Zhao, Chun Zhang and Mahmoud Lababidi, Mott scattering at the interface between a metal and a topological insulator, Physical Review B 82, 205331 (2010).
- Chungwei Lin, Erhai Zhao and W. Vincent Liu, Liquid crystal phases of ultracold dipolar fermions on a lattice, Physical Review B 81, 045115 (2010).
- Kai Sun, Erhai Zhao and W. Vincent Liu, Topological Phases of Dipolar Particles in Elongated Wannier Orbitals, Physical Review Letters 104, 165303 (2010).
- Erhai Zhao and W. Vincent Liu, An effective field theory for one-dimensional polarized Fermi gases, Journal of Low Temperature Physics 158, 36 (2010).
- N. Goldman, I. Satija, P. Nikolić, A. Bermudez, M. A. Martin-Delgado, M. Lewenstein and I. B. Spielman, Realistic Time-Reversal Invariant Topological Insulators With Neutral Atoms, Physical Review Letters 105, 255302 (2010).
- Predrag Nikolić, A. A. Burkov and Arun Paramekanti, Finite momentum pairing instability of band insulators with multiple bands, Physical Review B 81, 012504 (2010).
- Predrag Nikolić, A. A. Burkov and Arun Paramekanti, Pair density wave instability and Cooper pair insulators in gapped fermion systems, Proceedings of the International Conference on Strongly Correlated Electron Systems, Santa Fe; Journal of Physics: Conference Series 273, 012012 (2011).
- Pallab Goswami, Predrag Nikolić and Qimiao Si, Superconductivity in Multi-orbital t-J1-J2 Model and its Implications for Iron Pnictides, Europhysics Letters 91, 37006 (2010).
- Predrag Nikolić, Phase diagram of two-dimensional fast-rotating ultracold fermionic atoms near unitarity, Physical Review A 81, 023601 (2010).
- Shuming Li, Indubala I. Satija, Charles W. Clark and Ana Maria Rey, Exploring Complex Phenomena using ultracold atoms in bichromatic lattices, Physical Review E 82, 016217, (2010).
- F. Apostol and Y. Mishin, Angular-dependent interatomic potential for the aluminum-hydrogen system, Physical Reviev B 82, 144115 (2010).
- G. P. Purja Pun and Y. Mishin, Molecular dynamics simulation of the martensitic phase transformation in NiAl alloys, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 22, 395403 (2010).
- Y. Mishin and W. J. Boettinger, Thermodynamic model of hydride formation and dissolution in spherical particles, Acta Materialia 58, 4968 (2010).
- Y. Mishin, M. Asta and Ju Li, Atomistic modeling of interfaces and their impact on microstructure and properties, Acta Materialia 58, 1117 (2010).
- Erhai Zhao, Xi-Wen Guan, W. Vincent Liu, M. T. Batchelor and Masaki Oshikawa, Analytic thermodynamics and thermometry of Gaudin-Yang Fermi gases, Physical Review Letters 103, 140404 (2009).
- Predrag Nikolić, Two-dimensional fermionic superfluids, pairing instability, and vortex liquids in the absence of time reversal symmetry, Physical Review B 79, 144507 (2009).
- Radha Balakrishnan, Indubala Satija and Charles Clark, Particle-hole Asymmetry and Brightening of Soliton in a Strongly Repulsive BEC, Physical Review Letters 103, 230403 (2009).
- Indubala I. Satija and Radha Balakrishnan, Geometric phases in twisted strips, Physics Letters A 373, 3582 (2009).
- Indubala I. Satija, Radha Balakrishnan, Philip Naudus, Jeffrey Heward, Mark Edward and Charles W. Clark, Symmetry Breaking and Symmetry-Restoring Dynamics of a Mixture of Bose-Einstein Condensates in a Double well, Physical Review A 79, 033616 (2009).
- Florian Mintert, Ana Maria Rey, Indubala I. Satija and Charles W. Clark, Phase Transitions, Entanglement and Quantum Noise Interferometry in Cold Atoms, Europhysics Letters 86, 17003 (2009)
- G. P. Purja Pun and Y. Mishin, A molecular dynamics study of self-diffusion in the cores of screw and edge dislocations in aluminum, Acta Materialia 57, 5531 (2009).
- T. Frolov and Y. Mishin, Molecular dynamics modeling of self-diffusion along a triple junction, Physical Reviev B 79, 174110 (2009).
- Y. Mishin, W. J. Boettinger, J. A. Warren and G. B. McFadden, Thermodynamics of grain boundary premelting in alloys. I. Phase-field modeling, Acta Materialia 57, 3771 (2009).
- T. Frolov and Y. Mishin, Temperature dependence of the surface free energy and surface stress: An atomistic calculation for Cu(110), Physical Review B 79, 045430 (2009).
- J. B. Miller, K. L. Sauer, C. A. Klug and M. L. Buess, Efficient Excitation and Ringing Suppression in Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance, book chapter in NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Explosives Detection Using Magnetic and Nuclear Resonance Techniques (2009).
- Mingzhen Tian, Ijaz Zafarullah, Tiejun Chang, R. Krishna Mohan and Wm. Randall Babbitt,Demonstration of geometric operations on the Bloch vectors in an ensemble of rare-earth metal atoms, Physical Review A 79, 022312 (2009).
- Indubala I. Satija, Daniel K. Dakin, Jay Vaishnav and Charles W. Clark, Physics of a Two-Dimensional Electron Gas with Cold atoms in Non-Abelian Gauge Potentials, Physical Review A 77, 043410 (2008).
- V. A. Ivanov and Y. Mishin, Dynamics of grain boundary motion coupled to shear deformation: An analytical model and its verification by molecular dynamics, Physical Review B 78, 064106 (2008).
- D. W. Prescott, J. B. Miller, C. Tourigny and K. L. Sauer, Nuclear quadrupole resonance single-pulse echoes, Journal of Magnetic Resonance 194, 1 (2008).
- Ana Maria Rey, Keith Burnett, Indubala I. Satija and Charles W. Clark, Entanglement and Mott Transition in a Rotating Bosonic Ring lattice, Physical Review A 75, 063616 (2007).
- Indubala I. Satija, Daniel K. Dakin and Charles W. Clark, Metal-Insulator Transition Revisited for Cold atoms in Non-Abelian Gauge Potentials, Physical Review Letters 98, 269904 (2007).
- Y. Mishin, A. Suzuki, B. P. Uberuaga and A. F. Voter, Stick-slip behavior of grain boundaries studied by accelerated molecular dynamics, Physical Review B 75, 224101 (2007).
- D. W. Prescott, O. Olmedo, S. Soon and K. L. Sauer, Low-Field Approach to Double Resonance in NQR of Spin-1, Journal of Chemical Physics 126, 204504 (2007).
- Christoffer J. Renner, Randy R. Reibel, Mingzhen Tian, Tiejun Chang and W. Randall Babbitt,Broadband photonic arbitrary waveform generation based on spatial-spectral holographic materials, Journal of the Optical Society of America B 24, 2979 (2007).
Updated on 07/30/2012
- M. V. Romalis, K. L. Sauer, I. Savukov, S. J. Seltzer and S-K Lee, Subfemtotesla radio-frequency atomic magnetometer for nuclear quadrupole resonance detection, U.S. Patent No. 7521928, dated April 21, 2009.
- K. L. Sauer, C. A. Klug, A. Garroway and J. B. Miller, Cancellation of ringing in magnetic resonance utilizing a composite pulse, U.S. Patent No. H002177, dated Jan. 2, 2007.
- T. Chang, M. Tian, Wm. R. Babbitt and K. D. Merkel, Techniques for Using Chirped Field to Reconfigure a Medium That Stores Spectral Features, US. Patent No. 7307781. (issued Dec. 2007).